Report: NAEI Stakeholder Day Presentations 2007
|Categories||Air pollutant emissions, Greenhouse Gas emissions, Methodology|
The NAEI stakeholders day took place on 16th July 2007 at Defra in London. The aim of the day was to present current work areas within the inventory and to allow stakeholders to input ideas for the future development of the work programme to ensure that the inventory continues to meet their needs.
- Introduction by Chris Dore (PDF)
- Current and long-term policy commitments within AEQ Division - Samantha Baker (PDF)
- NAEI: Current and long-term policy commitments - Melanie Hobson (PDF)
- The National Atmospheric Emissions Inventory (NAEI): Greenhouse Gas Inventory - Sarah Baggott & John Watterson ()
- The National Atmospheric Emissions Inventory (NAEI): The Devolved Administration GHG and AQ Inventories - Joanna Jackson & Glen Thistlethwaite (PDF)
- Comparing NAEI emissions with the LAEI - Tony Bush (PDF)
- Local Authority CO2 Indicators: Phase 1 - Justin Goodwin (PDF)
- The needs of Local Authorities - John Watterson ()
- UK Greenhouse Gas Reporting – James Davey (PDF)
This is the latest version of this report.